August 21, 2004 by Allen George
Out of the loop…
I guess I’ve been out of the loop for the past few days. Here’s some of the most important info:
- Allister left this morning. I’ll be leaving as of Thursday night.
- I’ve been doing some preliminary cleaning/packing. Today, for example, I cut up almost all the large boxes and stacked them for recycling. I’ve also emptied out a good amount of the cupboards and figured out the food situation. Got rid of all the change and am now in the process of doing every load of laundry I can get away with
- I’m gonna be so broke next term… This is what happens when you spend all of your money here ;-) Kids, learn from me and stay away from malls, restaurants etc., etc.
- I haven’t gone to Sea World. Doesn’t look like I will anytime soon.
- I feel strangely incomplete. I think its the half packed situation I’m in right now. I feel like I need to pack everything right now. Like I’ll scream if I don’t. No, I don’t understand it either.
Hope y’all are having fun out there….