Sadly enough I’m not referring to my exams right now.
I got quite the rude shock when I walked to the kitchen to fetch my dinner. “My gosh – am I really down to my last can of soup?!” I immediately set about to taking an inventory of my food situation :-) Here are the results:
- 3/4 package of Nature Path Flax+ cereal
- 1/2 package of Our Compliments cereal
- 6 packages of Lipton chicken noodle soup
- 3 cans of tuna
- 4 packages of whole wheat pasta (I like it!)
- But no pasta sauce…
- 3/4 package of frozen vegetables
- 3/4 bottle of raspberry jam
- 1 and 1/2 loaves of Dempsters whole wheat bread
- 1 package of sliced lean ham
- 2 packets of skim milk
I forsee a lot of chicken noodle, cereal and sandwiches for the upcoming week.
[returns to last can of tomato/veggie soup]