It’s somewhat morbid that people should be discussing Yasser Arafat’s burial site prior to his death. I suppose its logical though – considering that he would have wanted a Jerusalem burial.
That option’s going to be the source of a lot of problems…
Courtesy of my conversation with Rob (Thanks!):
- Did you know that the university is probably the biggest landowner in Waterloo? The campus lands are huge.
- That the ESA is pumping huge amounts of money into space exploration?
- The coop building is widely considered one of the most poorly designed structures in the Tri-City area?
- That the university has a master plan detailing where they plan to construct new buildings?
- Carleton is on the Rideau Canal? (Sue me – I didn’t know this)
All in all for multiple reasons a much better Friday than anticipated so far. And now to continue with my previous plan…