November 13, 2004 by Allen George
The challenge is simple.
Find a pair of gloves that I can use. Keep in mind that:
- I have low blood circulation and am always cold.
- Would be constantly taking photographs – digital dexterity is high priority.
- Would be using in areas with little natural cover – so – lots of wind.
The gloves must be:
- As thin as possible
- Water resistant (not waterproof)
- Allow for individual finger motion
When Allister heard my requirements he asked why I didn’t just throw “free” in there as well.
I’d settle for reasonable.